Table of Contents:
- Collection of Information
- Use of Information
- Sharing of Information
- Other Important Privacy Information
- Exercise Your Data Protection Rights
- Minor’s Personal Data
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Additional Disclosures and Your Rights
- Changes Made To This Policy
- Contact Us
- Visit our Websites (“Website Visitors” as defined below);
- Reach out to us via our online web forms and request us to contact them;
- Schedule a free demo and request for a trial of our product/services; and
- Register with us at www.pleased.com to use the Website/Services which we market for a subscription (the “Service(s)” as defined below).
- Collection of Information
- - Name;
- - Address;
- - Phone number;
- - Email address;
- - Company name;
- - Website name.
- - Device information;
- - Network details;
- - Interaction details on our website.
- - Internet protocol (IP) addresses and browser type;
- - Internet service provider;
- - URLs of referring/exit pages;
- - Operating system;
- - Date/time stamp;
- - Information you search;
- - System configuration information.
- Use of Information
- - Provide our website;
- - Operate our website;
- - Maintain our website;
- - Improve our website;
- - Promote our website and services;
- - Enable access and use of our Services and Website;
- - Provide customer service and support;
- - Send details regarding updates, security alerts, respond to your queries/questions if any;
- - Promotional content;
- - For analytics that may monitor and analyze trends, usage statistics, performance data;
- - Prevent illegal activities by investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions and unauthorized access;
- - Personalizing content to match your needs, interests, and preferences;
- - For all and any other purpose for which we obtain your consent.
- Sharing of Information
- - Hosting of our website and its associated maintenance;
- - Backup and storage of data;
- - Website/app features development;
- - Improve existing features (by evaluating how Agents and End-Users use the Service (“Usage Data”)); and
- - Analytics
- Other Important Privacy Information
The Policy detailed below reaffirms our commitment to protecting the privacy of individuals who:
For this Policy, the term “Websites” shall refer collectively to www.pleased.com. This Policy describes how Pleased collects, uses, shares, and secures the personal data that is provided by you in addition to your Rights, Scope of Application of Policy, and Additional Disclosures.
This policy applies to “Websites” that refer collectively to www.pleased.com as well as the other websites that the Pleased LLC operates and that link to this Policy.
www.pleased.com may contain links to other third-party websites. Under such circumstances, this Policy does not apply as practices and policies of such other websites are governed by their privacy statements and requirements. We recommend you review the privacy statements of any such other websites to know more about their policies and practices.
This Policy does not apply to our security and privacy practices in connection with electronic data, text, messages, communications, or other materials submitted to and stored within the Services by you (“Service Data” as defined in this policy).
With regards to the collection of personal data in connection with the use of our services by individuals referred to as “Data Subject” for this policy, it is the sole responsibility of the Subscribers to our Services for establishing policies and ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, agreements and/or any other obligations relating to the collection of such personal data.
We have no direct relationship or any sort of connection with the individuals whose personal data is being processed. We collect such information under the direction of our Subscribers who use our Services. The use of information shall be limited to the purpose of providing the Service for which Subscribers have engaged with Pleased. Please contact the Subscriber of our Services if you wish to amend your contact information or do not wish to be reached by the subscriber.
Provided by You
At the time of registering with us and creating an account to use our Services, we ask for and may collect personal data such as;
The said data is collected and processed only to provide you with the necessary functionality during your use of our Service(s) that you intend to subscribe with us. In cases where you do not subscribe to any service with us, we may process your data in our legitimate interest to provide you access to the Content that you may request on our Website.
We term the above-collected information as “Account Information”. By voluntarily providing us with Account Information, you confirm to us that you are the owner of such personal data or otherwise have the requisite authority/approval/consent to provide it to us.
Collected by Us
To be able to deliver these cookies, we may use web beacons, tags, and scripts on our Websites or in email. These also help us in counting visits to our website, campaign effectiveness, and help us analyze the usage of our website.
We may use Local Storage such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences.
We may gather certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our Websites and Services. This information includes;
To improve our Websites and Services, we occasionally connect personal data to information gathered in our log files as necessary. We would treat the combined information in accordance with this Policy, in such cases.
The information that is collected and processed is to only provide you with the necessary functionality during your use of our Service(s) that you intend to subscribe with us. This is the basis of our legitimate interest including;
For Compliance and Protection of our Rights
In certain situations, to comply with the applicable laws and the law enforcement agencies, we may be required to disclose personal data, to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. In response to court orders, or legal processes, or to be able to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, we may disclose such personal data. If it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Service Arrangement, or as otherwise required by law, we may also share such information under our obligation of compliance with the applicable regulations and law enforcement agencies.
Third-Party Service Providers:
At no point, we allow our third-party service providers to use the personal data that we collect and share with them for any purpose other than that in connection with the Services provided to us. To be able to use their services in our legitimate interest such as;
we may provide access and share information, including personal data, with them. We may also engage with such third-party service/analytics providers to collect information and metrics that may help us improve our Services, based on processing and evaluation of such “Usage Data” as defined earlier.
Pleased LLC and its Corporate Entities:
We may share information, including personal data, with any member of the Pleased LLC, and they will use that information only for the purposes already described in this Policy.
Notice to End-Users
Our Services are intended for use by enterprises. Such enterprises are the Data Controllers of your personal data, where our Services are made available to you through them. Any and all requests concerning your data privacy should initially be submitted to the Pleased Subscriber in its capacity as your Data Controller. Pleased is not responsible for our Subscribers’ privacy or security practices which may be different from this Policy.
Pleased’s Subscribers can:
- Restrict, Suspend or Terminate your access to the Services;
- Access, Process, Describe and Export your personal data that you provided to them;
- Amend your personal data, including your end-user profile.
Pleased will only retain your personal data in case it is the Data Controller of such data which will typically arise in cases relating to Website Visitors and individuals who register to use our Services. We may retain the personal data provided by you to offer you the Services, in our legitimate interest and for compliance with laws and law enforcement agencies as described above.
If your personal data is processed within a Subscriber’s Service Data, we will process the same for as long as we are instructed to do so by the relevant Subscriber that is the Data Controller of the Subscriber Service Data. In case we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal data, we will either aggregate or delete it, if possible. In case if this is not possible then we will securely store it and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Access, Edit, Update, Correct, Delete, Port, Restrict Processing of your personal data
As stated earlier, any exercise of data protection rights and requests concerning access to, correcting, amending, deleting, porting, or restricting the process of personal data should first be directed to the Data Controller of such data which would be the Subscriber of Pleased’s services. The Subscriber would then reach out to us based on their policy and evaluation. Upon receipt of a request from our Subscribers, we will respond to their request within sixty (60) days. You can also update and delete certain information from your Agent or End-User profile.
In cases where we act as the Data Controller of your personal data, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal data upon request. We will respond to such requests within a reasonable timeframe. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes, to complete transactions, or to comply with our legal obligations.
Deactivating your user profile:
If you no longer wish to use our Services, Pleased’s Subscriber may be able to deactivate your End-User account. First, please contact Pleased’s Subscriber with your request. If you are a Pleased Subscriber and are unable to deactivate an End-User account through your administrator settings, contact Pleased for support at email@example.com. Please be aware that deactivating your account does not delete your information; your information remains visible to other Service users based on your past participation within the Services.
Request us to stop using your information:
If you believe that a Pleased Subscriber or Pleased does not have the appropriate rights, you may request that your personal data no longer be accessed, stored, used, and otherwise processed by us or our Subscriber. On submission of such a request from your side, we may need time to investigate and facilitate your request. If there is delay or dispute as to whether we have the right to continue using your personal data, we will restrict any further use of your personal data until the request is honored or the dispute is resolved, provided the Pleased Subscriber does not object (where applicable).
We do not knowingly collect any personal data from children under the age of 16. We strongly recommend and also encourage parents and legal guardians to help us enforce the said policy by monitoring their children’s internet usage. Children/Minor should at all times be instructed to not submit any kind of data personal or otherwise without the parent’s or legal guardian’s consent or approval. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal data to us through the Websites or Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will employ all our efforts to delete that information, provided if they are commercially reasonable.
We do not sell personal data for any sort of valuable consideration, of any individual of any age group including minors under the age of 16 years.
Following may have been disclosed for a business purpose in the 12 months prior to the last update of this policy.
- - Internet or other electronic network activity information;
- - Geolocation data including Demographic Information;
- - Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information;
- - Employment details;
- - Identifiers;
- - Commercial Information;
- - Any Inferences drawn from the above information.
- - Right to request disclosure of information that is being collected;
- - Right to deletion of information that is being collected, subject to limitations under applicable law;
- - Right to know and access the specific piece and category of personal data that we collect;
- - Right to not be discriminated against for exercising your rights under the governing and applicable law
- - Review it;
- - Determine whether we can verify your identity, and process the request accordingly;
- - Request additional information if any, that will help us verify your identity;
- - Respond to your request within 60 days of receipt, subject to identity verification, or let you know if we require more time to process your request.
Know Your Rights:
You may have certain rights as follows;
To use any of the above-stated rights, please submit a request by email at email@example.com. Kindly be detailed and as exhaustive as possible while making a request. This will help us process your request promptly. Upon receipt of a request from you, we shall;
If the changes made to this policy are not acceptable to you, please discontinue the use of our Services and the Websites.